Whats going on in your world? Are you in the mood for new paint or Wallpaper? Blinds or curtains? Maybe some shutters? Here are a few ideas from projects we are working on this summer.
Our first ever internet client from our current website contacted us recently to revamp her bathroom and two bedrooms. We are delighted in particular to have the opportunity to make the bathroom or "little loo" child friendly. We are also delighted to have an ongoing relationship with our clients. There were two little ones in the house 2 years ago and now three. If they each use the bathroom 3 times that is 15 visits a day to this special little room. The problems with it are .....
1. The tap too hard to turn on and off and regulate.
2. The sink has no overflow and the stopper is usually half closed so flooding is a problem .
3. The children cant see in the mirror.
4. The tiles are hard to clean and are finished at the wrong height visually and practically.
5. The children want towel rails and toilet roll holders
6. It should be a space that is nice to use and aesthetically pleasing as well as practical.
We are going to build the sink and radiator into the panelling as such to give undersink storage and a shelf over the radiator. It will be a little bathroom for little people, that they will love to use and help in the quest for Independence. The adults will love it too. A bathroom to grow with the family. We are looking forward to showing you the real after photos.
Images of a before and after revamp shown below.
This lucky client was hugely emotional and delighted with the almost finished room. Some furniture to come still, cushions and a mirror.
The old sofas were recovered and the curtains updated on a thick bay pole.
What do you think? Walls painted colortrend spinifex.
Our client in Dublin couldn't believe the quality and weight of the curtains.Good curtains or proper curtains as I call them are just the ultimate finishing touch to any room.
More to come soon.
Have a great summer.
Blogging about all things interiors & more